By gathering a passionate community of charcuterers driven by a desire to showcase the quality of their product and all expressions of the meats they are working with our hope is to bring greater attention to both Old World and innovative approaches to the craft and give both professional and amateur makers of artisan charcuterie a broader audience for their wonderful products.
One legendary night.
Charcuterie Masters is so much more than a contest, it's a celebration of Meaty Times where guests will be able to sample the following:
• Old world charcuterie from Queens' very own Muncan Food
• Pig butter and pork rillettes from Larissa Popa
• Exquisite salumi from charcutiers, including Caseiro E Bom and The Meat Market
• Iowa Swabian Hall hog caja China style from Chef Hugue Dufour of M. Wells Steakhouse
• Pit smoked Iowa Swabian Hall hog from Chef Will Horowitz of Ducks Eatery/Harry & Ida’s
• Mosefund Mangalitsa sliders by Chef Alfonso Zhicay of Casa del Chef Bistro
• Pig breakdown by Larissa Popa plus a pig breakdown and sausage making demo
• Sweet treats from Roni-Sue Chocolates including Pig Candy and Bacon Popcorn
• Pairings of artisanal beer, wine, and cider
VIP EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE:
• Early access to the entire festival • A chance to chat with judges, chefs, and competitors • Exclusive VIP tasting room, featuring a luxurious spread of cured meats, including headcheese and other charcuterie personally prepared by NYEE president, Chef David Noeth • Exclusive charcuterie selections from Queens’ very own Muncan Food, Chicago’s West Loop Salumi, a selection of fine cheeses curated by The Cheese and Dairy Society of New York State, and fine libations.